Looking to expand your creativity? Saniki Creations is pleased to offer a variety of Chainmaille Classes taught in the comforts of your own home by Penny Cheng.
- Printed step by step instructions with photos
- Enough rings to complete a project (Bracelet | Pendant | Necklace | Earrings - depending of the weave)
- Jewelry Findings
- Penny's undivided attention for 2 to 3 hours, depending on class/option.
We teach you:
- Safety precautions
- The wonders of pliers and other tools
- How to open/close rings properly
- A bit of history about Chainmaille
- Tips and tricks
- Design ideas
- A comfy spot in your home that has good lighting plus a table and chairs to work at (livingroom, kitchen, etc)
- Your reading glasses or magnifying lenses so you can see your work up close
- Your own pliers if you have them and prefer to use
- Your imagination
1 on 1 Private
- Introductory-Beginner weaves (2 hours) - $50.00
- Advanced-Intermediate weaves (2.5 hours) - $60.00
Group Classes (minimum 2 participants, maximum 6 participants)
- Introductory-Beginner weaves (3 hours) Price/Participant: 2=$50.00 | 3-4=$45.00 | 5-6=$40.00
- Advanced-Intermediate weaves (3.5 hours) Price/Participant: 2=$60.00 | 3-4=$55.00 | 5-6=$45.00
Typically within 15kms from our location in New Westminster, an additional fee of $10 will apply for areas outside our travel area (see map below)
For more information or to Book a Class, click the button below.