Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries, Holidays, Special Occasions of all forms, or just because. Adorn your loved one or yourself with Handmade Chainmaille Jewelry with a Gift Card from Saniki Creations.
Available in denominations of $10, $15, $25, $50, $75, or $100 (Canadian Dollars).
Gift Cards are redeemable only online at Saniki Creations
Prefer a printed version of our Gift Card to give to someone else? Print out a gift card using this LINK and enter the information from the email you receive after purchase.
How to Redeem your Gift Card
(An account with us is required to use our gift cards. Sign up HERE for and account. Your privacy is important to us. We would never sell or disclose your information to outside sources.)
- Shop and add item(s) you wish to purchase into Shopping Cart.
- Click "Check Out" button, login to your account.
- Click "Continue to next step" button.
- Enter the Code in the Discount section, Click "Apply" button
- Select Shipping Method and Payment Method (if balance is due)
- Click "Complete my purchase" button
- Gift Cards are redeemable Online Only for purchases at sanikicreations.com.
- Unused balances may be applied to other purchases. An email will be sent with a new Code to use for balances available.
- Gift Cards do not expire and do not accrue maintenance fees.
- Gift Cards can not be used to purchase additional Gift Cards.
- Neither Saniki Creations Handmade Chainmaille and Adornments is not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards.
- Do to the nature of the application to run our Gift Cards. Amounts deducted from purchases do not reflect shipping charges. For this reason, we will reimburse shipping charges back to you in the form of which payment was made for shipping. We apologise for this inconvenience.
Here are some answers to questions commonly asked by customers. Please feel free to Contact Us if you still have any questions.
Do I need an account to purchase from Saniki Creations?
An account is not needed to purchase from us, if you're a new customer or you haven't set up an account with us before, continue to the checkout as a guest. You'll be able to register for an account at the end of the checkout process if you like.
What is Made to Order?
Made to Order items are pieces that will be made once you have placed your order. Made to Order items may take up to 1+ week to produce once payment has been completed. If you are in a rush please Contact Us before you order and let us know how quickly you need the piece, we will do everything we can to accommodate your needs. Unless otherwise specified, all of our creations are Made to Order.
As all of our creations are Handmade, slight differences in colour and weave structure may occur, but does not affect the overal design of the piece.
All our wirewrapping is individually done by us on a per order made basis, therefore slight differences will occur.
What types of Chainmaille Weave do you do?
We incorporate various Chainmaille weaves and their variants to produce our creations. Examples include (but not limited to) Byzantine, Euro 4in1, Persian, Dodecahedron, Barrel, Celtic Star, etc.
What is your process in producing these Chainmaille Weaves?
Chainmaille is labour intensive. Depending on the weave and design, weaving chainmaille can take anywhere from 30 minutes for a simple pair of earrings to 1 week+ for a more intricate necklace, bracelet or home decor. This includes preparing the rings, weaving the design and finishing off the creation.
We source our materials from Canadian and US suppliers that we feel have the highest quality products and that they coil and cut the rings in there own facilities. We connect each individual ring together to form the weave... One little ring at a time. Once the piece is done, it is given a good wash, tumbled for shine, then packaged up for shipment.
What types of Metals do you use in your Creations?
Our metal of choice is Stainless Steel . Through intensive research and personal testing, we find Stainless Steel the overall easiest to care for, strong and durable for everyday wear, is non-tarnishing, and recyclable. Stainless Steel does not scratch easily, considered quite heavy by some people and does contain trace amounts of nickel, however most people are able to wear Stainless Steel and do not typically get an allergic reaction.
If you do have a reaction to Stainless Steel, our best alternative is Bright Aluminum. Bright Aluminum is also non-tarnishing, recyclable and does not contain nickel.
We also use Jewelers Brass, Copper and Bronze to give our Creations a bit of colour splash. These metals do tarnish (Jewelers Brass and Bronze contains copper in it's composition) and a little extra care is involved to keep it from not tarnishing so quickly.
The colours of the creations isn't exactly like what I saw in the photos, why is that?
Due to individual monitor settings, colours/brightness/contrast may vary slightly to the original creation.